Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Weasel:
First off, hopefully you are in good shape. 2nd, boy that certainly sucks! 2020 strikes again!!!
You are insured, so you should be able to replace it if you care to correct?

Don

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
First - are you OK?

Second - So sorry that happened

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Sorry to hear!

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
If I'm not mistaken he had the LMI CAI on its way and installed some new BMR suspension pieces not too long ago.
Thats the worst part imo...all the money, blood, sweat and tears we put into mods just gets flushed...

·
Registered
8,841 Posts
Sorry to see this, I hope you are okay?

·
Registered
2011 Charger RT With many mods
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. Yeah just installed BMR suspension and new left axle shaft 3200 stall flexplate, ported 6.4 intake and driveshaft shop driveshaft and the LMI just showed up. So I am really pissed all this money and work is gone. But maybe I can get a hellcat with the insurance money as the car was just getting really fun.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
That is a nasty looking crunch, ouch. I see that it caused the side air bag to pop... sorry to say, but it is totaled

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If it is totalled I am going to see if I can get at least some of the parts off the car. I am just praying it's not but I have a feeling it's toast.

·
Registered
8,841 Posts
Did you have any extra coverage for accessories? Many policies include a few thousand dollars for them automatically, and some ins. companies allow you to add more.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No I did not have the insurance for that. I didn't know that was an option until I was in this accident. So I hope the person's insurance will come up with the money so that I can try and replace what I am losing.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I had a bad accident last year and the cut off was if the damage exceeded 75% of the market value, they totaled it then.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts