·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for your support. This one is going to be especially difficult due to the nature of his wounds.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with my fellow LEO family. May God bless them and the men and women who put thier lives on the line at the San Antonio Police Department.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nothing would make me happier than if we never had to carve another name on the National Law Enforcement Memorial in DC. May our fellow brothers take detective Moreno in the squad room of heaven and brief him on a job well done. Rest well brother!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Please take a moment and look at this web page www.odmp.org

I know this may be against the rules or whatever but this organization was extremely supportive of my department and gave me a place to remember my best friend who was killed in the line of duty last year.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please take a moment and look at this web page www.odmp.org

I know this may be against the rules or whatever but this organization was extremely supportive of my department and gave me a place to remember my best friend who was killed in the line of duty last year.
Thanks for the link, I honestly didn't know about that site. They are obviously very proactive in keeping up to date.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was a little shocked to see so many recient deaths here in TX. We never got word of them here. Now I know where to keep tabs.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Are the SF guys down there doing anything for it?
I don't know yet. With it happening at the end of the day on Friday, everyone was gone from base to co'ord on this. I will see when the services are and if the SF units on base can (and should be able to) support.

·
Registered
298 Posts
May the Lord be with his family to get them through the pain. It is always senseless to lose someone in the line of duty over such things. People don't know how much our life is on the line when we put on that uniform, and the risk involved in our job each and every day.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
every time something like this happens, I count my blessings that I have lasted 25 years in the profession. My sincere condolences to Detective Moreno's family and to his friends and colleagues with the SAPD.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.