Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to say it but yesterday I saw the first dreaded Lovebug of the fall... I wanted to cry.. I Hate those nasty bugs. paint eating gut splattering bugs..

·
Registered
498 Posts
I hate to say it but yesterday I saw the first dreaded Lovebug of the fall... I wanted to cry.. I Hate those nasty bugs. paint eating gut splattering bugs..
Yep, its that time of year again ain't it? I have a few splattered on my windshield right now.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The true meaning of a science experiment gone bad is the Lovebug!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Hey Amanda,

We don't have those nasty bugs here in New England. Whatya say?:wink:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey Amanda,

We don't have those nasty bugs here in New England. Whatya say?:wink:
I'll be happy to get a box of them together for you and ship them right up! :grin:

·
Registered
434 Posts
SWEET! We can drive real fast a repain(?) the nose of the cars! Flat black and orange for everyone!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL they are gross..

·
Registered
469 Posts
they've been out for the past month. I hate them things. my daily driver is a beat up old pick up, so I don't care about them etting on the paint... but they sure do make it hard to see.

·
Registered
268 Posts
If anyone needs too...You in Florida need too invest in putting Clearbras or something similar on all your Chargers. I did mine a few weeks after getting my Daytona and it still looks perfect. Get a bunch of dead bugs splattered on your frontbumper, just spray some detailer and wipe'em off no mess or damage, best 600 bucks I have spent on a mod yet.

P.S. Looks real good I'll be moving back down to South Florida soon so I'll show everyone my car when I get back...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have been told by other FLXC members that plain old Pledge on the front of the car make the bug guts just slide off.. But it has to be plain / original Pledge not lemon...
I have not tried anything since she will not be going anywhere while those gross bugs are around!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
No love bugs sighted in SE Texas yet! Maybe last year's drought will keep them at bay. We usually get 'em twice a year, but we didn't see them this spring, so maybe we'll be spared this fall...

Gawd they stink, too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.