Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with sad news everyone to announce I will not be on the forum's for very very very long time. Due to a large work load at work and at home along with other thing's that need to be dealt with. You've all been really great to meet and consider you all friend's. I wish you all the best of luck. I will lurk when possible and say hi when I can. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday's. See ya later Jimmy "Curlie"

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
The Hearse Man going too?? Dam!! Be safe bro, keep in touch!

Tom

·
Registered
641 Posts
May the force be with you. Talk to you later my man.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Take care :)
Peace Amanda

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Good Luck & Take Care.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
From one V6 to another

It was really great to meet you, and nice to have another forum member not bat an eyelash when cruisin in a V-6; take good care of yourself and we'll see you hopefully here once in awhile or maybe at a M & G-hey, BTW you are not alone with the workload coming up on you we too here at home have a bunch of things that need our attention, like getting 1fine a place to stay for the winter :), don't want to wait til after the first snowfall...anyhow ...Peace be with you...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Take care Curlie, and hope you're not gone for too long. Good luck.:)

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i call all your posts to transfer to me. !!!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i call all your posts to transfer to me. !!!!
Um? NO!!!!! Thing's finally are getting under control at grandma's as far as yard work and such. So I'll be on more often now. I really missed coming hear bugging everyone. Thanks for all the kind words. Now where did I leave my squirt gun's and water cannon's? Well if I'm going to be bugging you all I need protection.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Um? NO!!!!! Thing's finally are getting under control at grandma's as far as yard work and such. So I'll be on more often now. I really missed coming hear bugging everyone. Thanks for all the kind words. Now where did I leave my squirt gun's and water cannon's? Well if I'm going to be bugging you all I need protection.
Do a search here on the forums, someone was posting about having to have "THE TALK" with her son, maybe she posted what she said about protection so you can understand it also. :devil:

Besides, I have taken all of your water cannons and squirt guns to arm the aliens I hire. Good luck gettin em back

Tom

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do a search here on the forums, someone was posting about having to have "THE TALK" with her son, maybe she posted what she said about protection so you can understand it also. :devil:

Besides, I have taken all of your water cannons and squirt guns to arm the aliens I hire. Good luck gettin em back

Tom
Well well well look who showed up Mr. I'm going to hire evil aliens to water down Jimmy man. Dont worry buddy I had some hidden away just in case. So I'm all set.:tongue: :devil: :ninja: And I had "THE TALK" long before you were born there sonny boy.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Glad to see you are still around Old Man. Here are some pictures of your car that Caitlyn and I took at the vermont Cruise. I am happy to post them and share them freely.

Also, here is a new signature for you as promised:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts