Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The standard hemi comes with 340HP but I'm trying to see if I read something right. If I opt for the Road and Track option, is that a better exhaust mod from the factory that gives the charger 10 more HP for a total of 350HP???

Do you know if we can buy the SRT-rims for a standard charger??? I love the SRT rims but the price is a little steep.

What mods are available for the Hemi now to boost or squeeze some more ponies??
________
iolite portable vaporizer

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
1. Yes.

2. If you mean SRT style, but in 18 inch, no.

3. Exhaust, headers, CAI, supercharger.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Spali32 said:
The standard hemi comes with 340HP but I'm trying to see if I read something right. If I opt for the Road and Track option, is that a better exhaust mod from the factory that gives the charger 10 more HP for a total of 350HP???
Try the SRT-8 ! :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Spali32 said:

Do you know if we can buy the SRT-rims for a standard charger??? I love the SRT rims but the price is a little steep.

Howdy Spali, welcome to the forum :)

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
She's at the dealers Sept 28/05
Camero? What are you going here!!!!!???? Go get your car!!!!!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Camero? What are you going here!!!!!???? Go get your car!!!!!!!
Hehe, ya your right, but she is getting her first mods before she comes home.PDI , the window tinting, remote start and hood strut install :happy:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the replies. I am currently looking at purchasing one soon. I just want to get everything right before I order one. 350HP in a charger is pretty sweet. I'm selling my 01 Dakota R/T(300HP)truck since I got another one in oven due in March. That will make 4 to the family household and the charger fits the bill. It's nice to talk to current chargers owners to see any problems or any advice you might have. Believe it or not, you learn from current owners as I did having my Dakota and modding it. The 25mpg hwy is a big leap over my 16-17mpg now.

http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/J2D2X0GSBL0D.html

Here's my website......check out my photogallery pages
http://www.spalisautodetailing.com/
________
Yamaha FZR1000

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts