Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a 2006 SE Dodge Charger. Loving it! Except I don't live in the best neighborhood so I have a lot of idiots driving by, and I don't have off-street parking so I'm forced to leave my baby out in the open. :(

Well anyway, my car was keyed a few months ago on the entire driver's side, from the rear tire to the front. It wasn't really that deep so I just figured I'd ignore it. But now I have this spot, kinda like an indent. It looks like someone may have shot it with a Bebe gun or something like that? Not sure if that's really what happened, just trying to explain it. But yea, the paint has chipped off of this spot, and I live in Boston, and it's rained for the past month so it's started to rust. Here are some pics.

Does anyone know what kind of work would need to be done to fix this? And any idea how much it would cost? I want to get it done ASAP because I don't want the rust spreading and it just looks disgusting.

I also have a few pics of the key marks. If anyone has any idea what would need to be done to get rid of it and how much, please let me know. As you can see from the pic taken further away, you can't really notice the scratch marks.

Thanks in advance for any help. I need to move soon. :(

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
No pictures are coming up. If you want, you could take the Charger to a body shop and ask them how much it would cost to repair the damage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts