Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Year/miles? What kind of work has been done?

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
The warranty on my car just expired too. I am not that concern about it. If you are, look into buying some sort of extended warranty.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
What's a warrenty? :D Go get an extended warranty if it bugs you.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Mine is gone as of this past week...I'm not concerned at all.

·
Registered
396 Posts
You guys weren't offered the Lifetime Warranty? Not available in '06 or '07?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
06-07 it was a $ option

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
yeah all brand new 08's and up came with the lifetime powertrain but still the basic 36k crap... and its not tranferable, so if you sell it or buy one used, you dotn get it for free

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i just cry myself to sleep.

my dealership gave me an extra free year which will expire this coming feb. but i wasnt 100% impressed with the warranty to begin with so i dont care too much.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
as soon as the dealers hear my car they know the factory warranty is gone lol. I have an extended one through my bank.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
yeah all brand new 08's and up came with the lifetime powertrain but still the basic 36k crap... and its not tranferable, so if you sell it or buy one used, you dotn get it for free
Really, I bought my 07 used in Jan 08 and it came with the 3yr/36000 bumper-to-bumper and the lifetime powertrain warranty.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Really, I bought my 07 used in Jan 08 and it came with the 3yr/36000 bumper-to-bumper and the lifetime powertrain warranty.

really? well i also bought a used 07 at first, then 3days later i decided i would rather have a brand new one instead for the extra little bit that they were able to workout for me as i wasnt sure waht i wanted on the first day i went in to look at one and when i did sign the papers for the used one, it did not in fact come with the lifetime for free.. thats what ultimately made my mind up and thus just bought a brand new one instead with 8miles on it... and the fact the 08s were all dark interior vs. the tan bottoms on the 07 AND also plus the used one had like 31k on it already i think so the basic 36k would have been up in no time.... it was real clean though but i felt better getting the new new for piece of mind for an extra $7k. i remember saying to myself, for 7k more i can get 31k less mileage and coverage on major parts for unlimited mileage.. just seemed like the smarter thing to do.... so maybe they just cut you a good deal then homie. you seem like a real cool guy on here from how i read your posts, so maybe just maybe you got hooked teh f up...

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
When I bought it at the dealer, they told me that since it was "certified used" it came with the warranty (3yr/36k and lifetime powertrain) but that if I had bought the exact same car private party there is a good chance it would not have had it. I did get hooked up pretty good on the price though and my sales guy was great (probably some of the best customer service I've ever had).

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Didn't you buy from Nick?
No, unfortunately I didn't know him at that time. I bought it from Glenn Thomas Dodge in Signal Hill (next to Long Beach).

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I always assumed Nick's old place sold you your ride. My mistake.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Mod the heck out of it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts