Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of the Performance Seats?

Also, are the performance seats colors the same as the leather color options?

Thanks ahead of time for any information.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same one's for the r/t package on the charger r/t model?

·
Registered
630 Posts
mtm1974 said:
same one's for the r/t package on the charger r/t model?
The picture is of the Daytona GoMango seats. The seats for the R/T (w/Road&Track package) are the same style without the colored stitching and "Daytona" Name in the headrest. This is the only color for the leather that I have heard of for this style seat.

·
Banned
99 Posts
CO-Charger said:
The picture is of the Daytona GoMango seats. The seats for the R/T (w/Road&Track package) are the same style without the colored stitching and "Daytona" Name in the headrest. This is the only color for the leather that I have heard of for this style seat.

Those "Performance" seats do not have leather. They are Vinyl with suede inserts.

·
Registered
88 Posts
adaptabl said:
Those "Performance" seats do not have leather. They are Vinyl with suede inserts.
suede is leather....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a shame one can not just get the Road and Track package without the "suede" seats. I like the lighter color interior/leather

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like the seats.
I can't wait to get my but in them.
8 way power adjustable I should be able to be pretty comfortable and the dark color will hide the dirt.
:dog:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so is that only the front seats? or are the back seats teh matching vinyl and suede?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think only the front seats have the suede inserts.

·
Registered
82 Posts
mtm1974 said:
It's a shame one can not just get the Road and Track package without the "suede" seats. I like the lighter color interior/leather
Actually, I think you can. When I was first pricing out and R/T with R&T performance, the salesman asked if I wanted the performance seats or the regular leather. I told him that I wasn't aware that I could do that (since I also like the lighter interior). He showed me his form for ordering it and it definitely had the option to get the regular seats. I went ahead and wound up getting the suede any way, but it's definitely worth asking if you plan to order the R&T.

·
Registered
630 Posts
adaptabl said:
Let me know where I said anything about leather or not. Troll. Thump!

·
Registered
20 Posts
My Charger Daytona came with the same "Premium Brand Leather" tag as my 300C. The tag says "Every wrinkle, healed scar, and variation is conclusive proof of the natural origin of this quality leather".

I

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
SEDave said:
Actually, I think you can. When I was first pricing out and R/T with R&T performance, the salesman asked if I wanted the performance seats or the regular leather. I told him that I wasn't aware that I could do that (since I also like the lighter interior). He showed me his form for ordering it and it definitely had the option to get the regular seats. I went ahead and wound up getting the suede any way, but it's definitely worth asking if you plan to order the R&T.
The road and track package only comes one way, the seats are part of the package and cannot be changed, they are a charcaol leather with a "suede" insert that is baisicly a microfiber product. looks and feels like suede but lasts longer. This is the SRT-8 seat, the leather is nicer and the suede has a diffrent pattern in it. the rear seats mimic the fronts with the suede inserts. hope this helps....

·
Registered
82 Posts
chargershed said:
The road and track package only comes one way, the seats are part of the package and cannot be changed....
That is also what I had read and thought up until I went to price one out at the dealer. Perhaps he had the wrong information, but he told me even with the R&T package I could get the regular seats, but not vice versa (ie., you can't get the suede seats in a regular R/T). The dealership I actually bought the car from didn't give me a choice, but I didn't ask either. I'm just saying it's worth asking for someone who wants the R&T, but wants the lighter leather seats.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
chargershed said:
The road and track package only comes one way, the seats are part of the package and cannot be changed, they are a charcaol leather with a "suede" insert that is baisicly a microfiber product. looks and feels like suede but lasts longer. This is the SRT-8 seat, the leather is nicer and the suede has a diffrent pattern in it. the rear seats mimic the fronts with the suede inserts. hope this helps....
So, wait, the suede is synthetic on these seats? What about the rest of the seat, is it real leather, or synthetic (vinyl) as adaptabl said?

On that note, does anyone know of a way to get all synthetic leather seats in general, perhaps aftermarket? One dealer I spoke to said it would be around $3k to get them done aftermarket, this seems waaay high.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From Aliyah @ Dodge Info Center:

Performance Seats are Caprice Vinyl w/ the "suede" inserts

·
Registered
410 Posts
One thing I really don't like about the standard RT seats is the lack of seatback storage. Do the Road/Track Performance seats have these rear storage pockets?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts