Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna buy an exhaust for my 13 RT AWD and was wondering which exhaust can I buy that would fit on without any issues? Or would any exhaust fit perfectly fine? I really wanna get possibly a corsa or borla and am worried about it not going on and having to do a refund or losing out on money etc so anyone who has installed an aftermarket exhaust on an AWD Charger, let me know what it is and if any issues

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have an SXT all wheel drive and I had a new dual exhaust system put on last month myself I don't know if you've already had it done or not but I can tell you when they did mine based on the Flowmasters that I got it was a tight fit I ended up going with the super 50 is I probably should have put the super 44 is on. So what did you end up doing

·
Registered
16 Posts
May not be much help, but mine is custom fab from the cats back. Only 2 SpinTech mufflers in the mid section with an H pipe and thats it. Actually going to redo it the same way again in the future as the road salt takes its toll where I live. Wanting to do headers as well and I read custom fab is the best way to go to make headers fit.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The op made like 3 threads for the same thing then got pissed after complaining in one that noone helped him when they did in one of the others. Those threads are around somewhere, but he probably isn't coming back to say what he did.

And leaving out the resonators is not a good idea with MDS unless you want obscene droning.

Reactions: TripleCstyle

·
Registered
16 Posts
Drone from MDS is not terrible on backroads and city driving. It is worse for highway as you maintain constant speed. However, its simple to just slap stick it into 5th on the highway. That is how i've lived with it for over 2 years. I do still plan to MDS delete at some point, but it hasn't bothered me that much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts