Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this posted on the LX Forums but no mention here so I thought I'd post and see if there's any response. It appears that the turnout is expected to be very good with LX groups coming from Chicago, CA and other compass points. I'm going to plan on driving up from St. Louis on Saturday the 29th for the day. If anyone's interested, let's get us a convoy. I've copied the info from the LX Forum below:

http://route66fest.com/

This year will be the third annual LX's attending RT 66 fest. We are looking forward to a large turn out for this.

Dates: September 28-30th
See the link for all the info.
Hotel: President Abraham Lincoln Hotel (Headquarters) reserve a room quickly they have the best price for this coming year and it will go quick.

(There are several hotels listed on the fest site)

Registration: International Route 66 Mother Road Festival - International Route 66 Mother Road Festival

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
This has been posted since January I believe, but a wake up call never hurts!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Hey Locals, lets try to get something together to go to this event! I would like to leave Friday and then return on Sunday. Depending on the time frame for Friday, we could take a nice drive through middle MO. into IL. on 54 then catch 36 right into Springfield. Let's talk about it next Wednesday night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts