Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well long story short, after a bunch of BS this morning I was running late for work. Someone decided to drop a big sea can on the dirt road leading to our job site so I was forced to go partially off the road and hit a big ass pile of dirt. It ripped the plastic wheel well out and now my traction, abs and esp lights are on. It wasn't a really hard impact but I am not mechanically inclined and have no idea where to start to fix this. I pulled off a bit and parked it to the side of the road so I don't even know if it's driving properly or not yet. Does anyone have some advice for me before I drive home tonight.

06 charger sxt:beer_yum:

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
I see some sensors are connected to the platic wheel well that monitor those things, first, check that they are still connected, or if the connections were also ripped.
if notthe problem, take the car to a safe area, turn the wheel a good part of the way to the right, then a good part of the way to the left. Normally you go all the way but it being that old and maybe having old power steering fluid, i wouldnt force it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts