1. FreebirdSRT
2. Charginscott
3. SRT8HTOWN
4. robhodge1
5. ChargerAg

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
the ignorant/arrogant 21 year old will be attending. :D :D :D (ill have a full jba system for you ladies to check out too)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1. FreebirdSRT
2. Charginscott
3. SRT8HTOWN
4. robhodge1
5. ChargerAg
6. dudeiwin86

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the ignorant/arrogant 21 year old will be attending. :D :D :D (ill have a full jba system for you ladies to check out too)
Look forward to hearing your JBA. We can compare your JBA (5.7) to my JBA (6.1).

·
Registered
313 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1. FreebirdSRT
2. Charginscott
3. SRT8HTOWN
4. robhodge1
5. ChargerAg
6. dudeiwin86
7. SRTBEE

·
Registered
313 Posts
morning bump!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm still in ...

Putting my new semi-metallic brake pads on today ...

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
sigh. worst end of the week ever.

ive been so excited for thsi week for a while now. between diablo release, my full JBA system and all i couldnt wait

so lets see, my JBA comes in the mail so i take work early to goto my speed shop. on my way there i see a hard hat skidding at me like a hockey puck and cracks my front bumper. .5 seconds to react after it came into view from underneath the car in front of me and surrounded in 5 o clock traffic at 65 mph with no where to swerve.

get a call from my mechanic today... JBA didnt ship my high flow cats.. just the headers and catback... he said he had opened it and couldnt figure out wehre they wre and asked to make sure i ordered em.

i never thought id feel so depressed over just a bumper on my car. youd think i just got out of a long term relationship lol. then the info from 402 motoring makes it worse. ugh. fridays are sposed to be GOOD days.

nother let down. and of course.. no predator.

so looks like i will only have headers/catback at the M&G as well as a ****ed front bumper.

hopefully i can get insurance to replace it for a small deductable tho.

me and my best friend Jose (cuervo) are gonna be hangin out tonight.

but none the less, ill still be there ;) see you guys ina week

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
great. now my mechanic is telling me he may not even be done with my car til sun/mon and i dropped it at his shop on wed. before it closed. says hes swamped and his tech was out all day so he couldnt finish... but wtf... sigh. i have the worst luck in the world, ever.

ok im done ranting.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
lol. i dont even know the name, ill get it when i go back. its a family friends.

its a big strip thing with a lot of bays. it was loaded with a couple corvettes, a couple trucks. a LOT of mustangs from roush, to boss, to couple old 5.0's. one charger SRT8 was tehre.

virtually everything ahd a SC of a turbo. the 2 ford GT's were amazing, i got to see one dyno at almost 700 rhwp.

like i said the guy doing my work is a family friend and he worked me in, but its still taking forever and i want to cry... :(

these guys really know their stuff, but they dont half ass any work. i told him that i think you can do it without loosening the motor mounts or anything. and he was like well maybe but we torque all the bolts just right and this and that... so its taking them a hella long time ;( in between all the other work he does.

out off of 1960 and jones road.

if i dont get it today(i have a sneaking suspicion i wont) ill be getting it tomarrow for sure. and ill get a name if you need it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts