Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
I ordered the headlight/fog light and taillight kit from their website, i ordered it last Thursday and they charged my credit card Thurs. it's now Wednesday, just curious if anyone remembers how long it took them to get their kit in the mail. thanks, also if anyone has the smoked kit on both ends, i'd love to see what they look like and if you have had any police problems.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I think it took about 10 days or so on one order.

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
All it takes is sending us an email or calling to so we can better serve you. As for pics and gallery check my link. Got tons there!!

Thanks

·
881 Posts
Just did some quick checking but cant be sure since I dont know if I got the right person. Order placed last Thursday and shipped Monday. Dont forget ship time especially if its across the country.:grin:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I forgot to answer your other question - I've never had any problem from the police about the tinting but I almost always drive with my parking lights on anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just did some quick checking but cant be sure since I dont know if I got the right person. Order placed last Thursday and shipped Monday. Dont forget ship time especially if its across the country.:grin:
i didn't mean any disrespect guys.... i'm just excited and get impatient. i was curious how long it took everyone else to get their rockblockers after the order was processed.

yeah i noticed that they other day, didn't realize you guys are in arizona, i think i might have to visit arizona some day, seems like there is a lot of car people that way.

I will be watching for that delivery!!

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe i shouldn't have looked at that link, after seeing it on black chargers, makes it look even sicker! i really can't wait now!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
well worth it. it made my car look so damn good but the cops made me take off the heads and the tails. most dont mess with you but they initialy pulled me over for window tint. have 5% on sides and back and 20% on windshield. omnce they saw my medical exemption they decided to write me up for the headlights and pulled me over 2 weeks later and made me take off the tails but the only reason i got pulled over was the tint the rockblockers were just convienant for him since he already had me pulled over

·
Registered
376 Posts
well worth it. it made my car look so damn good but the cops made me take off the heads and the tails. most dont mess with you but they initialy pulled me over for window tint. have 5% on sides and back and 20% on windshield. omnce they saw my medical exemption they decided to write me up for the headlights and pulled me over 2 weeks later and made me take off the tails but the only reason i got pulled over was the tint the rockblockers were just convienant for him since he already had me pulled over

How do you get a medical exemption to have window tint? Eye problems?

·
881 Posts
maybe i shouldn't have looked at that link, after seeing it on black chargers, makes it look even sicker! i really can't wait now!
Now worries... We try to help and let everyone know asking us about your order is always the best person to ask. The public doesnt have the same info ya know... Glad you are siked for it.

they decided to write me up for the headlights and pulled me over 2 weeks later and made me take off the tails but the only reason i got pulled over was the tint the rockblockers were just convienant for him since he already had me pulled over
From what we hear about MD they are some of the toughest in the country when it comes to things like that. Ive heard customers having to take the clear film off the headlights on occasion.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
How do you get a medical exemption to have window tint? Eye problems?
yes i am very light sensitive and need to wear sunglasses and have tint on the windows :grin:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Now worries... We try to help and let everyone know asking us about your order is always the best person to ask. The public doesnt have the same info ya know... Glad you are siked for it.

From what we hear about MD they are some of the toughest in the country when it comes to things like that. Ive heard customers having to take the clear film off the headlights on occasion.
wow even the clear that is just crazy there goes that idea

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they came in the mail friday!! i'm going to put them on either today or tomorrow. here's my question, do they work like static cling or regular tint where i need soapy water to apply it?

·
881 Posts
wow even the clear that is just crazy there goes that idea

Yet I know many people in MD and VA that have smoked and blue ones on. One girl got pulled over for one blue headlight film but the tails were smoked and he didnt say a word about that.

FYI - She only had time to install one blue thats why she prolly got pulled over.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had the smoked film on while in CO, LA and now VA. Initially passed state (VA) inspection last year, but the shop I took it to this year said no way on headlight tint. They also hit me for the CO emissions sticker that was on the lower left corner of my windshild. Hmm what about the 3 stickers in the lower center required by VA? I noticed that my headlight lenses have small spider web cracks on them now. I am guessing that it might be from the heat of the headlight with the film on it. I was searching to see if anyone else had this problem. Any one?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts