Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

It is official we are a vendor on here now!! As promised we are offering a special price to the members of this forum.

You are not just getting somethng that looks cool, but actually a high impact resistant film that sticks onto your lights to prevent Breakage or pitting of the lense which causes a diminish in your visibility.

We offer our kits in four great colors

Blue, Yellow, Clear and Smoked - Yes you can mix and match your colors if you want.

These prices are only available to members of this forum and will not be listed on the site at ALL.

Headlight/Turn Signal/Fog Light Kit $49.95 plus shipping

Sale $40.95 plus shipping

Fog Light Kit $17.95 plus shipping

Sale $13 plus shipping

Basic instructions Here

To order please call 425-221-5352 M-F 8:30-5 PST and we will get your order and tools out within 3 business days.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the forums. :) I've got a friend who's installed this on his car, and I must say. Nice. Definately going to have it applied to my Charger. (If and when it's ever built.) :whistle:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Is there a sale or discounted price on a fulll kit? Hood, Mirrors, Headlights, Grill, Fog Lamps?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nevermind, jsut found the answer. :whistle:

·
Registered
126 Posts
What about tail lights? I'd like all three tails in smoked. Are these available yet. Thanks Jason.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ok figured I would add some input to this thread seeing as how that is my car in the lower photo, and I just got home from a 5 day road trip with this stuff installed...

Light output at night is great, it does not hinder the light at all... the yellow on the fogs looks sweet, and at night gives a yellow glow in front of the car...
at night I think the blue tint actually helps, as it changes the color rendering of the lamps...

All in all I am a very happy customer, and plan on getting the tails done as soon as I can (still have to get that one changed out)....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Happy AZ customer #2 here! |:smile:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Do you have the light blue tint for the glass mirrors? I like the look of the mercedes benz blue tinted mirrors. Also is their any pics of the fog lights tinted blue? I would probably be interested in getting the fog light kit and tint for the glass on the mirrors in blue.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
aflores496 said:
Also is their any pics of the fog lights tinted blue?

here are 2 pics taken of mine by rockblocker,
the fog on the left has blue tint, the one on the right has yellow, also the left headlight is stock, the right headlight has blue tint...

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Marshall for the input on the films and your thoughts. Glad to hear you like and that you are back safe and sound to PHX. Let me know when we can do that tail light mod!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I, personally, would like to see pics of the smoke headlamp cover film on a car first.

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
While we dont recommend smoked film for the headlights since it will reduce the light output 20% many customers dont care. I dont have one of the Charger yet with smoked, but here is a vehicle with smoked film

1 - 20 of 170 Posts