Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the 20% tinted film that I got from Rockblocker and only used my turn signal tint. Available is the headlight and fog tints since I threw the tails away after trying. The headlight and fogs are easy to do and I will give you the instructions they included.

$60 Shipped to the anywhere in the "lower 48 states"? PM me with an offer since buying just the heads and fogs from them with shipping is $78. Good option for someone in the market for these and I might split them up if you just want one or the other.
Thanks.

$60 shipped, OBO

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last bump for these. It is a great deal if you are thinking about buying Rockblocker products. You will only have to pay retail for the turn signals and tails (if you want to buy them) but this is a good price on the heads and fogs.

$50 shipped to lower 48.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
i might be interested...how hard is the installation?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It is pretty simple with a spray bottle of water or you can do it dry. I did the turn signals and they were simple. From what I have read the headlights and fogs are also simple but I threw the tails away after attempting because they come in two pieces and have to go around curves :knockout:
PM me and we can work something out.

Sale Pending

Back for sale, see next page.

·
Registered
302 Posts
if they dont sell let me know. im planning on buying some anyway

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm interested,you still got'em????

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sold them already. Actually realized myself that $40 was too much, not sure if they had a price drop but somehow I got way higher figures on them when I looked them up. So even though the buyer appeared to want them at $40, I told them anyway I would not charge that much to someone and said $25 instead. Thanks for your interest though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts