Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hard time deciding between rock blockers, nightshades, or new tails from 402 motoring. Anybody have any pros and cons? I want them to look smoked, not necessarily blacked out. I have searched and seen a bunch of pics, but not really many cons to each option.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I would say Niteshades is the most cost-effective way if you have a little experience with mods.

402 tails are great quality and are guaranteed to last but are pretty expensive since they stopped doing the core exchange.

My experience with Rockblockers were not good because of the contours of the light making it very difficult to shape and line up.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Night shades if you dont mind doing it your self, 402 if you want somone else to do it and you pay for it, rock blockers if you have 3 months to work on the "project" of getting them lined up right.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
I would say Niteshades is the most cost-effective way if you have a little experience with mods.

402 tails are great quality and are guaranteed to last but are pretty expensive since they stopped doing the core exchange.

My experience with Rockblockers were not good because of the contours of the light making it very difficult to shape and line up.
x2 about rockblockers. Going to look around town tomorrow and find nightshades. there's a write up on how to do them in the link below

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=49605&highlight=niteshades

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
so... not to steal a thread, but no luck finding nightshades around town.... anyone know a good place to get some online??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.