Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Rob,

I stopped by the body shop at Artiolis after going to service but your car was gone. How did the hood come out? Throw up some pics when you get a chance.

Gary

·
Registered
641 Posts
Gary, I was so excited that I dropped off my Grand Cherokee on wed when I picked up my car. I haven't been back since. I called Artioli and asked them to change the oil in the Jeep since I kind of left it there. I still have to go get it. I love the Hood. The orange peel looks great it fits nice. I've got some graphic Ideas. pics will come soon Ive been working alot and I still have to get my Jeep out of Artiolis. i'm rambling sorry.....

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Need some new pics with the hood so I can take more requests for the kids!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hi New England peeps :)

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
HI Lady B!! Miss you!!!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
I'll do my best guys, talk to you later.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gary, I was so excited that I dropped off my Grand Cherokee on wed when I picked up my car. I haven't been back since. I called Artioli and asked them to change the oil in the Jeep since I kind of left it there. I still have to go get it. I love the Hood. The orange peel looks great it fits nice. I've got some graphic Ideas. pics will come soon Ive been working alot and I still have to get my Jeep out of Artiolis. i'm rambling sorry.....
Ramble on bro. Sounds like it came out real nice gauging by your excitement. Can't wait to see it. C Ya.

Gary

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Saying Hi to a friend is hijacking a thread? hmmmmmmmm
I guess I should not have said Hi to y'all... My bad sorry......... Wont happen again.. OOOOPs

·
Registered
519 Posts
Friendly

I guess I should not have said Hi to y'all... My bad sorry......... Wont happen again.. OOOOPs
No problem at all... Lady Breeanna.
When you see this = :laugh: it's usually a friendly comment.
It must have gone amiss somehow. :) :) :)

What do you think about Rob's new hood?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Danni, nice pic. Who's the stud next to the car? LOL Thanks for stopping by and posting the pic.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Feros , yellow is the fastest color after black and orange. Thanks for watching over us! Be safe.

·
Registered
641 Posts
very funny curlie, red is pretty hot.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.