Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the time I post I'm just having fun but NOT THIS TIME!
I was out chekin ma earl, emptyin ma katckcan, and udjustin ma intake an such after work today, and for some reason took off the oil fill cap with the engine running...HOLY HISS BATMAN! I've heard of positive pressure in the crankcase before but holy carp, all I hear was PSHHHHH for about a second! Is there supposed to be THAT MUCH PRESSURE IN THERE?My catchcan hoses are not pinched. Would a breather cap be a good idea? With all the heat and pressure in the 5.7 I tink I know where I'll be stewing and canning ma tamaters this year....DAMN!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
How lawng weere u dreyving uhround befour yew cheked awn it?

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I get that back pressure to after I eat a few Chimichangas.... Is it really something to worry about?

:biggrinjester:

HI LD :wave:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Hi Dan :wave:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I see Brian's in this thread - he should be able to help you out :)

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Hey LD and Robin you guys playing Fantasy Hockey? Incidentally I think your preassure is okay. If you're really worried pm wicked. He'll know. The turtle knows all.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I never had a motor with such crazy pressure in it...in fact ma paw always sayed a breether cap is gud fer yer car!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Whoa! That turtle is hilarious! I don't follow hockey very much. :( Sorry. But thanks for letting me know :)

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Robin you remind me of the Star Trek episode a Fist Full of Datas.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
LD and Robin should play some fantasy hockey.......... C'mon!.......... :D

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
LD and Robin should play some fantasy hockey.......... C'mon!.......... :D
:eek:

I only know of two hockey teams - Detroit and Pittsburgh :( :(

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Data talked like a cowboy and appeared as one in the holodeck after he and Geordi tried to create a computer program that allowed him to control the Enterprise. He tried to kill Worf, Troi and Alexander in an old west simulation.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts