Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering purchasing this hood, but every pic I find of it is the SAME pic that they use on their website. You know, the white charger with the whole RKSport front-fascia attached. Anyone out there care to share some pics of their charger with the RKSport Ram-air? Please note that the RKSport ram-air is a different design than most ram-airs out there (lower profile and wider scoop opening than most ram-airs, but still more aggresive than SRT-8). BTW, my car is black so a pic of this badboy on a black car would be really nice.

Also, I see that the hood retails for $795 on their website. Anyone know if these hoods I found on eBay for significantly cheaper are indeed the same hood, or simply using the RKSport pic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-U...017QQitemZ270184541201QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

this one too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-U...003QQitemZ130164615413QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

The second one says "Trufiber" on the add. I see this logo on a lot of hoods for sale on eBay. I'm not sure if this is the company who actually made the hood or if its just the fiberglass company??

Any help would be appreciated. Lets see some pics!!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one has this hood out there? Pics??? Info on those listings?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump............

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TBY: Very nice. You ever consider getting some SRT stockers and powder coating 'em black?

BTW, anyone with pictures of a Brilliant Black car with the RkSport hood please post 'em here. Would be greatly appreciated. Trying to choose between this hood or a TruFiber SRT replica.

Thanx.

·
Registered
968 Posts
It was a silver SRT8 from awhile ago on here that had the whole RKSport [email protected] I wish I can find those pics....He sold his OEM bumper to someone on the forums and that someone posted the pics of the SRT8. I regret that I didn't save that pic everytime I think of the RKSport hood...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts