Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's right.. Seems no matter how much I work on keeping my car clean by dusting and washing it. There seems to be one spot that is the first thing to get dirty or collect water spots....After getting tried of it. I started searching here. Didn't see anyone had a fix for it. So I googled and after hours of searching. I came across RK Sports website and found this....

http://www.rksport.com/

The Great Vendor here CARiD carries a full line of RK Sports Products... including this Trunk Filler...

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=183

I just got the Trunk Filler in today from RK Sport. So I couldn't resist test fitting and snapping some shots...

The Before and dirty....

And here is the FILLER......

And now just placed in.. Looks like a perfect Fit. Shouldn't need much to get this to a finished product.

The Trunk Filler I thought might be some flimsy, but when I got it. To my surprise it's a nice solid piece of Fiberglass. Once it's painted all that holds it in place the some tape... Super easy..

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I like that. It's subtle.

Mike

Sent from my phone

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
I like that but jeez people really need to learn how to re-size pics.

4160 x 3120? Really? Does anyone have a monitor that big?

:slap:

I hate having to scroll all over the place to read/reply.

/rant

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
And here I thought this was going to be a thread about some kind of Teflon spray that sheds everything from water spots to bird poop! LOL

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I like that but jeez people really need to learn how to re-size pics.

4160 x 3120? Really? Does anyone have a monitor that big?

:slap:

I hate having to scroll all over the place to read/reply.

/rant
If you noticed I re-sized the rest, but forgot one... On my screen it automatically downsizes it on the forum anyway.... Sorry I missed one... Fixed it for you.:beerchug:

And yes I do lift.... Powerlifter in Da House.....

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
I just ordered one of these, waiting on it to arrive.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Awesome. Paint looks good. I can't wait to get mine painted and installed.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Looks really good.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
That piece is part of the heritage kit that RK Sport sells. It was originally made by Santini Bros for a charger project car (the scat pack edition) that debuted at 06 Sema show, for Dodge. Santini bros sold the molds to RK Sport. I'm also a big fan of the lower heritage defuser piece as well (pictured in the first pic below)

I had this 3 piece spoiler on my bee years ago I'm thinking of getting it again

The one off Santini bros grill is IMO still the nicest aftermarket grill for gen I charger. To bad they only made the one off prototype

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank for the info...Not feeling the grill to much chrome for me. But do like the diffuser a lot. Might be my next piece.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Thank for the info...Not feeling the grill to much chrome for me. But do like the diffuser a lot. Might be my next piece.
The grill is to much chrome for me as well but if they would have made the grill I would have painted it in matching body color.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Looking at the pics it appears this install takes up a bit of space on the trunk lid, not sure how it would incorperate with a Daytona rear stripe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts