Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so long story short had to have some body work done to the beast and they had to remove the headliner in order to fix the massive dent in the roof. either when they removed it or reinstalled it they managed to rip a quarter sized piece out of my steering wheel. it is in the carbon fiber looking stuff at 1:00 on my wheel. i was wondering if there is anyway to fix it or replace it or something. thanks guys.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
they had no reason to touch the wheel for a headliner and most pdr guys dont even remove headliners they pull one corner down and reach it with there tools

·
Registered
183 Posts
light a fire under their a**. Its their responsibility

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Dude, they ripped the wheel and now they owe you a brand new factory OEM replacement. I wouldn't settle for anything else.;)

Unless there is more to this than you have said...

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I would have them replace it or at least give you enough so you can get a replacement on here.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I would have them replace it or at least give you enough so you can get a replacement on here.
+ labor for install. I wouldnt want to invest any of my time for their screwup. Return it the same or better than when you left it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah good thing about all this is i talked to my dad about replacing this. he runs the service dept at the dealer where i had this done. there is more to this story. i havve been without my car for about two weeks before i finally picked it up. i had to have them keep it because they didnt fix things or they fixed them half assed. so when i got my car i was very happy but when i got it home i started picking it apart again. it does help to know the owner of the dealership so they r going to take care of it i found out. oh and by the way the body shop denies doing it so thats why im having to go through the boss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts