Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Holy cow!!! that sux!!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Holy chit:0 how fast were they going ???

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Wow thats a sad story

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Anyone need a spare 22"? ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
RIP Charger? More like rest in peace driver and passenger.
It was an SE that was made to look like an RT.
I don't see any badging on the trunk (can't always tell by that alone but it's usually a pretty fair indicator) but I do see the rims that are not OEM, at least as far as I know and the seats that I could see from internet photos are definitely cloth.
More pics of the damage: http://www2.tbo.com/photoalbum/2009/jul/13/temple-terrace-fatal-crash/5/

Anyone need a spare 22"? ;)
Betcha anything it's warped as :2232censored:

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
All the ESP, ABS, airbags and other advanced technology can't overcome inertia and the laws of physics.

It's a tragic day for the families and another reminder to have fun but keep it safe out there.

·
Registered
804 Posts
imo i am not going to show any remorse clearly the person driving was on a suspended liscence while speeding probably for no apparent reason im sorry to say but they had it coming to them...and btw it looks like a v6 instead of an rt...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
imo i am not going to show any remorse clearly the person driving was on a suspended liscence while speeding probably for no apparent reason im sorry to say but they had it coming to them...and btw it looks like a v6 instead of an rt...
And the passenger?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
That's terrible but these cars are tanks. They had to be flying. That's absolutely devastating.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
oh my god dude!!!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
concrete pillar 1 charger 0 . speed kills and judging by that wreck minimum 100.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
That's what I was thinking. At least 100 mph. No reason to ever go that fast outside of a track.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts