Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if theres a place that sales rims that or bigger 22 or so and that or lighter then the factory rims? If so does anyone know where to look for them on the web. Hard to find out if there forged or not looking at the web sites online that I know of.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Factory rims look the best.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
In my opinion... It's hard to beat the factory rims. I don't have anything to offer other than that..haha.

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you get anything lighter than factory wheels, you're gonna have to get up off of some big $$$. I like my CV3s and they are close to the weight of the factory 20" chrome clads.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you want to get 22s, go right ahead. You won't mess it up if customize it in a way that makes you happy...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want to get 22s, go right ahead. You won't mess it up if customize it in a way that makes you happy...
Not to worried about what others think. Just wanted to know what company makes rims that or ligher or the same weight but or bigger. Would love to show off the brakes and rotors more.

·
Banned
591 Posts
These cars have an odd ball bolt pattern 115-5

This company makes some nice wheels (that fit) but be careful with 22's - most weight a ton and will hurt acceleration, braking etc. The stock wheels are forged, and anything aftermarket that's relatively cheap will be cast.

http://www.acealloywheel.com/

·
Registered
42 Posts
I put 22 giovanna meccas on my 2007 Plum Crazy SRT and i love it =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts