Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 White Dodge Charger RT(Straight Pipe System,Res Delete) (Dyno/Tune,) (KN CAI) 20' HCat Replica)
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ChargerForums! I need the help of you great people out there. I'm looking at buying a 2011 Dodge Charger in Toxic Orange, and it's got the chrome rims. I'd love to see some of the rims you've put on your cars! Preferably this body style so I at least have an idea. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2013 R/T
1,952 Posts
If you buy it and these are the ones you are replacing, post them up for sale here. What area are you in?

·
Registered
2014 White Dodge Charger RT(Straight Pipe System,Res Delete) (Dyno/Tune,) (KN CAI) 20' HCat Replica)
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Southeast US

·
Registered
2013 R/T
1,952 Posts
Same here, N. GA. I would be interested in two of them so I cold have a matching rear set with a little staggering, and stickier launching set.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We'll see. It will depend on if I get it or not too.

·
Registered
2013 R/T
1,952 Posts
What's going on with her in the air?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yes I am a line tech. We have been doing home dispatch for years. Thanks I just got the truck a few months ago.
You're right home dispatch is old news guess I didn't know it applied to line techs too. I work for Comcast in the GCR just not in Tech/Net Ops.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Niche Elan M098 looks nice, I have come across this product on 4wheelonline. It is not too glossy or shiny compared to the other chrome rims that you can find in the market today. I have attached a photo below for your reference. Do you have a specific brand in mind?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts