Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I have small problem with one of my rims after Mr. Tire got a hold of it, anyway I took it to Harold's Body Shop on RT 231 in Prince Frederick - he quoted me $180 and they send it out, takes a week. Give him a call, 410-535-1728

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Mr Tire got me too, Steve, think I'll give your guys name to the shop, since he thinks I'm trying to rip him for a rim, when all I really want is my rim to look like it did when it went in.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Mr Tire got me too, Steve, think I'll give your guys name to the shop, since he thinks I'm trying to rip him for a rim, when all I really want is my rim to look like it did when it went in.
Bill - when I went to pick up my rim it was scratched to hel&. I refused to pick it up because of the way the guy wouldn't admit doing it even after I inspected each rim with him before I left. Any how I left and waited for the owner to come in which was later in the day. When he did I met him, bitc&ed and he was so cool - he gave me Harold's number and so on.........what a mess.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yeah, I have to go back up there today. Guy keeps blowing me off. Good thing, I got a call last week, from their Customer Satisfaction folks, asking about my experience:)

Told them the tires were balanced well, price was great, but I wasnt happy with the rim damage, nor the managers attempts to say it wasnt his guys fault. Nor his implying that I was trying to rip him off.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try Ye Olde Wheel Shop, 6363 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, MD 21075, (800) 526-8260, (410) 796-8400

They have advertised in the back of Autoweek for the last 20 years

·
Registered
428 Posts
All I can tell you is take your care to Eagle Tire next time you need some new skins. They put new tires on my Ram 2500 and not a scratch on the wheels.
They also repaired a nail puncture on my Daytona. Yep, with the chrome clad wheels and all. They didn't have to remove the wheel cover. The tech knows his stuff. He recognized the type of wheel covers and dug into his box for an adapter used to balance those type of wheels. Eagle is located on Rte 260 at Rte 4 in Dunkirk.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Try Ye Olde Wheel Shop, 6363 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, MD 21075, (800) 526-8260, (410) 796-8400

They have advertised in the back of Autoweek for the last 20 years

I was going to say the same place, work I hear is top notch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts