Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been lurking on these forums for a while. You have a great community here. I was hoping I could tap some of your expertise... :happy:

I'm looking to buy a new 2007 R/T. I was very close to buying one a few months ago while at the dealership before the lifetime warranty deal. I'm glad I waited. Anyway, with the warranty and the 2008's coming soon, it feels like the time to buy a new '07 - to get the best price I can.
Any tips for a newbie lookin' to join the club?

Thanks,
P

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Hello,

I've been lurking on these forums for a while. You have a great community here. I was hoping I could tap some of your expertise... :happy:

I'm looking to buy a new 2007 R/T. I was very close to buying one a few months ago while at the dealership before the lifetime warranty deal. I'm glad I waited. Anyway, with the warranty and the 2008's coming soon, it feels like the time to buy a new '07 - to get the best price I can.
Any tips for a newbie lookin' to join the club?

Thanks,
P
Burn a mp3 cd disc, save money for a plane ticket, and go some place rural to buy a Charger and enjoy the ride back. If you are near a major city, unless you know somebody, you will almost never get a KILLER deal. Maybe a good one, but not a KILLER one.

·
Registered
584 Posts
You can pretty easily get invoice price, minus $3,500 in rebates. For me last month I got my R&T from sticker price of $37,140 down to $31,400. I walked in and said that I've been shopping around and most dealers have offered me invoice price, minus rebates. They said we will too. Just don't let them make it up in financing or trade in value.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Last week of the year has everything going for it, as long as you're a little flexible with what you get.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Last week of the year has everything going for it, as long as you're a little flexible with what you get.
Yep. Or within a few weeks of the '08 model becoming widely available and dealers try to prune their stocks of "last year's model." :)

Cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts