Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this mod project is finally done so thought I would share some pics with my fellow forum members. Thought I could wait until our May 19 M&G but it just can't wait. For those of you going to the Columbus M&G you will get to see it in person.

The 1st custom painted TorRed Daytona w/ SRT style carbon fiber hood!!! :rockon:

:clap::clap::clap:Thanks to John & Rob (CarbonByDesign) for putting out such a high quality product, thanks to Brian & David (RiderGraphix) for the hood spears to do the lettering, and thanks to my man Roger (fellow LX owner) for the paintwork (you out did yourself on this one). Gotta say I could not be happier with the finished product!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
looking sweet.

one question.
how hard would it be to swap the grill on the hood to a honeycomb to match the grill on the front fasica?

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking sweet.

one question.
how hard would it be to swap the grill on the hood to a honeycomb to match the grill on the front fasica?
Thanks!

Its not that hard to do if I wanted to swap them. I know of a few forum members that have already done it.

I debated that for a long time and honestly the mesh blends better with the carbon fiber with this setup. The pattern of the mesh is the same as the carbon fiber. The pics really don't do it justice. You will see for yourself when you come up here for the M&G. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where are the hood spears? are they clear?
Used hood spears ordered from RiderGraphix for the lettering on the sides of the scoop, length of "Daytona Style" hood graphic. (basically as a template) Thought everyone would like to see another way the vinyls can be used.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Used hood spears ordered from RiderGraphix for the lettering on the sides of the scoop, length of "Daytona Style" hood graphic. (basically as a template) Thought everyone would like to see another way the vinyls can be used.
smartie pants! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Looks good. I'd been wondering when someone would do a Daytona-style color scheme with an SRT8 style hood. I like.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for the kind words! The hood really is a head turner. Going to try and get some pics in the sunlight today. The day I took those it was very cloudy.

As I mentioned the first time I got this hood, the carbon fiber looks amazing in person and it seemed like a shame to cover it all up. Of course, now that CBD has a trunk option I will continue the theme there as well. Stay tuned!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
I see a scratch in the paint...

·
Registered
98 Posts
And you told me that you haven't had time to do any mod-ing, spending too much time on the meet and greet! Now I've got to something to mine before May 19...tick,tick,tick.....

Looks great, can't wait to see it in person!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Looks hot Brudda!

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I see a scratch in the paint...
What?!? where? . . . :lol: my worse nightmare is rocks on the highway :ninja:

And you told me that you haven't had time to do any mod-ing, spending too much time on the meet and greet! Now I've got to something to mine before May 19...tick,tick,tick.....

Looks great, can't wait to see it in person!
Thanks, yeah the M&G has been keeping me busy. But there is ALWAYS time for modding. :lol::lol::lol:

Looks hot Brudda!
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
What?!? where? . . . :lol: my worse nightmare is rocks on the highway :ninja:
Can't believe you don't see it...it's plain as day.

just screwing with ya'...looks good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts