Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry: hey i got my ridergraphix hood decal in the mail yesterday and the packaging was all FU*^ed up. then i opened the box and the decal was more ****ed up. it was even ripped a little:( . i spent 100 dollars on this decal and have spent money on them before. i am really bummed that this happened. im not saying its their fault but its absolutely not mine. well ive sent them messages but no reply and posted something in their section but it dissappeared?!?!?!?! what the FU^*? i hope there not trying to ignore me or something? im not tryin to rip them off either. do you guys think they will do something about it?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
ABSOLUTLEY, they for me and several others have been great to work with, It sound like someone is on or has been on vaccation(not an excuse by no means just my thoughts as this is the 2nd post recently about them not responding).. To me they are a reputable bunch and I would just give a little time... (I Know very tough as ALL NEW STUFF MUST GO ON ASAP:))

What you get??

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ABSOLUTLEY, they for me and several others have been great to work with, It sound like someone is on or has been on vaccation(not an excuse by no means just my thoughts as this is the 2nd post recently about them not responding).. To me they are a reputable bunch and I would just give a little time... (I Know very tough as ALL NEW STUFF MUST GO ON ASAP:))

What you get??
thanks STONEWHITE! yea i know theyre really great. i was just really bummed when i sent messages out with no replies. ive gotten the retro cuda hockey sticks

and i ordered a red srt hood graphic this time around. i got it custom. it looked nice too! just all fu^*ed up! im not giving up on them but hopefully they have my backl!

·
Registered
189 Posts
thanks STONEWHITE! yea i know theyre really great. i was just really bummed when i sent messages out with no replies. ive gotten the retro cuda hockey sticks

and i ordered a red srt hood graphic this time around. i got it custom. it looked nice too! just all fu^*ed up! im not giving up on them but hopefully they have my backl!

Hey how are those chrome door handles, do they stick real good?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Car looks good man, give em a few more days, they'll take care of you!!

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just talk to them and were workin it out!.
thanks for any input!

still workin things out. ill keep ya posted

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
You guys are scaring me. Makes me want to find out more about this little "understanding".

RiderGraphix ROCKS. I'm betting they'll make things right. Hang in there.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
:cry: hey i got my ridergraphix hood decal in the mail yesterday and the packaging was all FU*^ed up. then i opened the box and the decal was more ****ed up. it was even ripped a little:( . i spent 100 dollars on this decal and have spent money on them before. i am really bummed that this happened. im not saying its their fault but its absolutely not mine. well ive sent them messages but no reply and posted something in their section but it dissappeared?!?!?!?! what the FU^*? i hope there not trying to ignore me or something? im not tryin to rip them off either. do you guys think they will do something about it?
if it was the shipping company's fault, then place a claim for the value of the goods (plus shipping costs) with them and have ridergraphix ship new stuff to you at shipper's expense. Get pix of the packaging to prove it.
Pretty standard. if they squawk, call Ridergraphix and they will negotiate with the shipper to your benefit. if they don't, cancel your credit payment and never do business with them again...

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
imho, Rider is one of the QUALITY (and I dont just mean their products) companies that really makes this forum a great community. I am SURE they will do everything they can to make sure the situation turns out right, even if they are in no way to blame.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
exactly my point. they will negotiate with the shipper on your behalf and send all new stuff to you gratis. If they understand about word of mouth and product integrity, that is....

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Bummer

You guys are scaring me. Makes me want to find out more about this little "understanding".

RiderGraphix ROCKS. I'm betting they'll make things right. Hang in there.
yeah they do. but seems its out of their hands since my bro through the box out and i crumbled up the decal. (no way of proving itit was torn). so they gave me a chance of rebuying it for $70:dead: :dead: !! im super bummed! ive bought things before from them so it kinda sux they cant just resend me one! it truly does suck. i dont want to pay a total of $170 for a hood decal ($100 original price) its not their fault but its even less mine!!!!!!!!
pic:AFTER i threw it away. but just showin the tear

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
ohhh I must have missed that part. Why would you crumple the thing up and thrash the box before attempting to get the problem reconciled?

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ohhh I must have missed that part. Why would you crumple the thing up and thrash the box before attempting to get the problem reconciled?
yea i threw it out. i was pretty pissed. i think back and i shouldve just been calm and handled things differently but what can you do. i mean its not like they wouldve reseld it. it was custom you know?

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Irrelevant - product was unacceptable upon receipt. tell them 'Charger Forums is awaiting their favorable response' - use those exact words. I believe they are a preferred vendor on these forums, right? For the price of a free decal job they can score a public relations coup. Use the carrot first. If they sqauwk some more, then let them know happens if they make you pay for the product all over again. if they own up, let 'em know they will be praised for their honesty on a forum that sees hundreds of Charger owners.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts