Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - so i believe that you gotta give credit when credit is due. i have bought several graphics from David and Brian Rider, and have been absolutley impressed with thier quality work and customer service. also i dont think it has taken more then four days from time of order till i find the package on my door step! Just recently i had a small snafu with my order - within two hours of me emailing them about it (on a friday night - after 6pm pst mind you) David had sent me a fixed proof and the next day it was in the mail. I think this was outstanding service! In my opinion a company is usually great when things go smoothly, but a truly great company performs even better when things didnt go smoothly - and ridergraphix is a truly great company! So thank you David and Brian, you guys seriously kick @ss! :bigthumb:

---so anyone out there want vinyl graphics, look these guys up! they can pretty much make you anything you need.

:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
X2 rider is the chit. 10+ custom orders 2 different themes and my dads custom sub lime r/t decals.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
so what did you get?? :)

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
I would say second best BT wins the cake as nuber one lol

Post some pictures.

·
Vendor
331 Posts
Thanks Guys.....We appreciate all the comments.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I must add to the list of praise and also express my experience. My order was shipped the same week!!! Ordered at the beginning of the week, now it's Thursday and I've got my graphics installed already! This is the fastest shipping I've ever experienced here from a supporting vendor here on Chargerforums! It's great. Thanks rider Graphix!!!!

Xian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts