Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Saturday, at Brunetti's Italian Restaurant in Mechanicsville, VA there will be a decent amount of Mopars present. I have spoken to a bunch of guys I work with and we have decided that we are all going to show up weather permitting. It will mostly be older Mopars, but we are definately welcome. This meet occurs every Saturday, and usually has anywhere from 75-100 cars present. It basically all depends on the weather. I will be there in my Daytona (after the Mustang Club of VA's show at Virginia Center Commons), so the more the merrier. The show usually lasts from 4ish to dark. Hopefully I will see some of you guys out there.

Burnetti's is Northbound Rt. 301 (exit 41A) from I-295, fourth stoplight, take a right and you cannot miss all the cars. There is a Popeye's out in front of the shopping center. Any questions, PM me.

Mike

·
Registered
373 Posts
I might try and make it out that way. Will have to clean my car up first though. I also plan on going out on the bike so also depends on how far I actually ride. Last sunday I just went out for a little ride and ended up on the surry ferry. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts