Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Commercial: Petty and Red SRT8

Anyone catch the new commercial with Richard Petty in a Torred SRT8?.. He does 3-4 high speed burnout/laps around the gas pumps before stopping to get gas.. commercial for STP additive in Marathon (I think) gas.. Then he burns out when he's done..

Sweet car..

JK

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually on the local "Fox" station here in Cleveland this AM at about 7:15

JK

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did you all happen to see the King Richard comercial last night duriing the simpsons?? it was for Marathon gas nice Red SRT8 charger doing laps and burnouts in the Marathon station with Richard driving...Love that comercial now that was cool! Almost makes me want not buy Marathin gas....well not really but still cool comercial

Jaybo

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I wish they had taken the offer of using my car cause that would have been soooooo cool. Marathon was dead set on red and no go for the plum.

·
Registered
274 Posts
saw it..........VERY COOL!

·
Registered
379 Posts
:grin: Yeah - It's a cool commercial. No links?

·
Registered
96 Posts
i met Richard Petty once...hes a cool sh*t! most down to earth person ever. i asked him about the sun glasses, and why he always has them on. he told me "people are always takin pictures of me, and im never lookin at the right camera" haha :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
seen it last night watching deal or no deal, father inlaw said why do they have a cowboy drivin a charger tryin to sell gas,thats not goin to make me buy theirs. Mother inlaw laughed, she said dad, thats Richard Petty, 7 time champ. I laughed my a-- off

1 - 14 of 14 Posts