Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from my local midas and they were excited to see the car, i dont think they have worked on one yet, in clinton iowa where i go to college theres nothing but rust buckets out here, but they said they could do it Wednesday for 89$ i cant wait to hear it after its all done

couple questions
89$ sounds like a fair price, is that generally what it runs?

for emissions will my car fail emissions in IL when i do this mod?

87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah my rear ones they are just gunna re-use the old tips... college budget sucks...

·
Registered
537 Posts
i just got back from my local midas and they were excited to see the car, i dont think they have worked on one yet, in clinton iowa where i go to college theres nothing but rust buckets out here, but they said they could do it Wednesday for 89$ i cant wait to hear it after its all done

couple questions
89$ sounds like a fair price, is that generally what it runs?

for emissions will my car fail emissions in IL when i do this mod?
I had my resonators taken off at the Midas here in Lexington, KY for that price - you can't beat it - sounds AMAZING, BIG difference, you will NOT be disappointed. Here's what you have to look forward to:

CLIP 1

CLIP 2

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I had mine done at midas as well and it was 40 a side, youll love the sound but realize you will get drone at certain rpm's i dont mind though with my headers and high flows it sounds pretty mean all together.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
You may get drone but it will be minimal. 40 bux a side is resonable.

·
Registered
794 Posts
So the drone you are talking about, can it be easily covered up with medium volume from the stereo?
Medium? What are you, a wimp? Crank it up!!!!:D :rockon:

87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol

just dropped off the car now i was looking at 155$ total with a oil change

87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow i picked it up at 630 i just got back to my dorm room from driving around and wow is all i can say, it sounds soo much better! and louder! but my gas mileage suffers....... 14.0 when i pulled in to the parking lot

·
Registered
236 Posts
O.k. stupid question... why ( other than you playing with the throttle :) ) would your gas mileage go down?

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
NoFear... I think you answered your own question... ;)

I have the same "mileage" problem with my car. :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
I guess this old man is a " little" slow :lol: I kinda figured, just wanted to make sure

87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha ive had some serious lead foot issues yesterday and today :yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts