Charger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so about a month into getting my car, the cover for the ipod cable connector on the side that plugs into the car. because of the awkward angle of the cable, when it was closing, it was hitting things and putting pressure on it, forcing it to split. so that left some exposed wires. over the course of almost 2 years now, opening and closing the glove box, the wires split, and started rubbing on one another, causing sound to cut out, and even ipod connection issues. so i call chrysler and got a new cable, it looked the same, with the exception of the ipod end of it which was white instead of black like the oe cable was.

so after starting to use the new cable, i noticed that if i leave the ipod connected with the car off, after like maybe 20 minutes or more, if i restart the car and go to ipod, it says initializing...please wait. it won't play anything until i diconnect and reconnect the ipod, which is a major pain in the a$$ and defeating the purpose of leaving it plugged in. is there something i can do? has anyone experienced this before? any input helps.

thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts