Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time for my next set of tires. These things don't seem to last more tahn 20K miles...

I have the BFG g-Force T/A™ KDW's, and I love the look. The smooth sidewall is reminiscent of classic muscle car tires, sans the raised white lettering. I'd get another set, if it weren't for the fact that BFG has discontinued those tires in 255/55 R18.

I've seen a few pics in some old threads, and TopBana107 has provided excellent pics of his Yokohama ADVAN ST on request. I'd looking to see a few other options before I make my choice.

If you have 255/55 R18's and have any side-on shots that show how the tire looks in the wheel well, please post them here. I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
:driving:here ya go.. hope they help..nitto420s 255/55/18 had the bfgs but had problems from day 1, love these good ride great traction..

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Its time for my next set of tires. These things don't seem to last more tahn 20K miles...

I have the BFG g-Force T/A™ KDW's, and I love the look. The smooth sidewall is reminiscent of classic muscle car tires, sans the raised white lettering. I'd get another set, if it weren't for the fact that BFG has discontinued those tires in 255/55 R18.

I've seen a few pics in some old threads, and TopBana107 has provided excellent pics of his Yokohama ADVAN ST on request. I'd looking to see a few other options before I make my choice.

If you have 255/55 R18's and have any side-on shots that show how the tire looks in the wheel well, please post them here. I'd really appreciate it.
Good luck... I'm not sure that you'll find a similar shaped tired. I had my heart set on those tires. Then like you said BFG went and discontinued them.

When I bought my 255's I did a lot of searching for something similar and I couldn't find anything that looked as square shouldered and slab sided as the BFG KDW II's. I felt they really complimented the proportions of these case for an 18" tire.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess they think that all of us want 22" wheels with ultra-low profile tires. I love it when manufacturers think they know what I want.

Thanks for the excellent photos, alberni. What wheels are those?

·
Registered
467 Posts

Not the best pics...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hankook 255x55 on Boss 335's 18x9.5 wheels

1 - 6 of 6 Posts