Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find wheels that will fit my SRT8 in Dallas? I have no idea where a reputable shop is. Meaning, good service and that they won't give my address to their friends so they can come jack me.

Thanks

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP please

·
Registered
964 Posts
where in dallas you from..

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not actually from Dallas originally, but have lived in uptown for a few years now. I've never seen any rim shops in my travels throughout Dallas proper. And I KNOW there has to be considering nearly everyone down here with a car has rims (whether real or those fake plastic spinners you get at Wal-Mart).

·
Registered
964 Posts
there is a shop in oakcliff on Westmoreland and Falls St. thats where i get all my wheels from.. its called goog deals

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Goog Deals??? Or Good Deals?

·
Registered
964 Posts
lol sorry that was a typo.. yea GOOD DEALS.. what size are you tryin to get

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want 22s...man this sucks, I just got a big @$$ piece of metal lodged in my rear passenger wheel. Flat in no time. With no spare and no hope of filling it up (leak is too quick), I can't take it anywhere to have them fix it (if it can even be salvaged).

I just want to put some new rims on it now. What brand do you suggest for $2k to $3k?

·
Registered
964 Posts
you can get some brand new 22s for bout 1300 or 1400 with tires mount and balanced there at that shop.. but if you want some wheels that arent heavy or even staggered or a three piece you would probably be at about 2500 to 3000...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I called them on Monday and they said no black wheels, they only sell chrome and that's what I'm looking for. The guy was trying a little too aggressively to tell me that black wheels are worthless. They just lost my business.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i know a killer place in houston. wish i could help you cuz i know nothing about dallas ;(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts