Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have these rims if so what lug nut are you using. I purchased these but found out tonight they are too short for this rim can't even get a socket on them because of the shape of the rim. What are the lengths you are using. Thank You 61gxbbHb+GL._SL1200_.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2020 wide body hellcat replicas are also the same. You can't use regular lug nuts has to be a thinner style

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2020 wide body hellcat replicas are also the same. You can't use regular lug nuts has to be a thinner style
You can not get a regular lug nut socket on those rims. Some guys are using 2" long tuner lugs which is the worst thing I've ever seen you have to go with about a one and a 1/2 inch tuner lug or less.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are ever thinking about the VOXX Demon Wheel rethink it. The lugs I got have the right taper but it is small. Any lug out there has a small taper and doesn't completely fit like it needs an oversized taper.only a 3/4 socket fits in the hole but haven't found one with over sized taper. I don't want a 2 inch tuner because they look horrible but haven't found a tuner with proper sized taper. Does anyone know if the contact with this lug is safe as pictured. You can see a little bit of silver around lug where taper is oversized but it is fully seated in hole. Any suggestions greatly appreciated
20200116_163548[423].jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the tires installed today, put them on to make sure TPMS sensors worked that I bought. I will now put them away till spring. Pain in the ass but I think they look nice. Car is dirty just snowed on Saturday.
20200120_164753.jpg 20200120_164810.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts