Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short of ordering them from the dealer, does anyone have any idea how to go about getting some replacement headphones for the rear video entertainment system?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind :nervous s

Moparsupercenter.com has them for $50..

Anyone know if other IR headphones will work with the VES?

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I did see some in the Auto section of Bestbuy, box said "Works with all in-car systems", but I didnt dig any deeper, and wont til I get the car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GLHS837 said:
I did see some in the Auto section of Bestbuy, box said "Works with all in-car systems", but I didnt dig any deeper, and wont til I get the car.
Other IR headphones I've seen on eBay say the same thing, which makes me think that maybe they aren't "smart" enough to require any sort of wireless association. Maybe they just "work".

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, they are gone! :fuming: So I need to replace them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked up some Audiovox IR headphones from Best Buy. They work with the Mopar VES. No configuration required.

·
Registered
31 Posts
get them frm here.... http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^wl^HB75

my VES uses HB75 wireless headphones..... and i got them frm the koss.com .... u can check which model number goes with your VES and select it from the list....
its much cheaper than buying frm dealer.....
dealer was selling me each for 75$....
According to my children the plastic headband broke all by it's self. Supposedly neither of them were even touching it. The Koss link you provided saved me over $20. THANKS!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.