Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Anyone have any info on things like a Hayes, or Chiltons or Dodge's manuals for our LXs. I am now... after many hours of trying to figure out how to put my Mustang back together... one who likes to look at a strip down guide so I dont have to make more work for myself. The guys at PepBoys (I know... shoot me now for going to Peppers) said they have no idea when ones is coming out or if its out. Which just reinstilled my fair in PepBoys. However, I am seeking one.

·
Registered
245 Posts
You can buy them from DCX.

The same one the dealer is suppose to use. :happy:

I think there might be an order form in the back of your owners manual, if not call DCX Customer Service.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
it usually takes a few years for one of these to come out on new cars.....i haven't seen anything available for the 300c or magnum so i imagine it will be a while for us....

ok i just did a quick search and the newest stuff for chrysler/dodge are the 03s...so gonna have to wait a few years.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Waited37Years said:

I think there might be an order form in the back of your owners manual, if not call DCX Customer Service.
oh now that is cool.... i didn't think about that - i was thinking of the aftermarket books...i wonder if we can get this on a cd rom?

·
Registered
370 Posts
anyone order one?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Called DCX today... no 2006 service manuals yet.... the 2005 300C Service manual runs about $350... so i'd expect the same for the Charger...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Waited37Years said:

Sorry guys, all service manuals for 06 and up will be on dvd for service use only...just like Mercedes

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
mmmmmmm......do we know anyone at dodge......i have a dvd burner.......mmmmmmmm

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm sure that if you have a friendly guy at the parts counter, he might be able to order one for you. They could say the one at the dealership got damaged or something...

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Waited37Years said:
I'm sure that if you have a friendly guy at the parts counter, he might be able to order one for you. They could say the one at the dealership got damaged or something...
You see, this is why I like eBay some much. I'm sure it wont be long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts