Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, FYI, I removed the protection package and my black R/T w/ the performance group option went from stuck in "BG" status to "D" status. Forward progress..... :whistle:

·
Registered
608 Posts
gserp4sox said:
Hey gang, FYI, I removed the protection package and my black R/T w/ the performance group option went from stuck in "BG" status to "D" status. Forward progress..... :whistle:
So when did u originally order, and how long after u removed the pro package til it went D

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I dont know about you guys, but protecting my family with the side airbags is worth the extra wait!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
camero, I originally ordered in mid June. Pulled the protection group on 7/29 and the car was at D status when I checked with the dealer a week later. So technically speaking, I don't no exactly how long it took to move off of BG status.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
I've been waiting on the Protection Group since mid-May. With all of the hold time I've thought several times about taking it off to release the order but since I don't HAVE TO have a new car right away (it would be nice, but my current car doesn't have any major problems) I think I'd rather play it safe for myself and my kids.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts