Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you do it? I've been trying with no success. I even nicked up the area around the ram badge :(.

Any help?

Also, what did you guys do to remove the front emblem without damaging the paint? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
flat head and popped that sucker out.
Had someone else take it off, he ended up breaking a small flat head but in the end it came out. So you need to go all out and not to worry about breaking anything, just be careful not to scratch the area around the badge.
Good luck

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately my badge was on there really well. It ripped the plastic under it. So now if I try to remove the badge there will be a hole there.

Does anyone know the part number to the cover that goes over the airbag?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Unfortunately my badge was on there really well. It ripped the plastic under it. So now if I try to remove the badge there will be a hole there.

Does anyone know the part number to the cover that goes over the airbag?
There should be 3 holes, got any pics of what yours looks like?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
it dosent really matter if its ripped your gonna cover it right?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Well since the factory badge will rip the actual plastic off of the steering wheel I won't have anything to stick the new decal on.
pop it from the other side?

you can take the wheel off(disconnect the battery for the airbag) and cut the rivets from the inside. Y ou could also then mend the rip with some type of 3m tape that will stay there FOREVER.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts