Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to fix that pink lever in the shifter today. That went fine, but it was a pain to get out. If I could have got that piece of plastic that holds the cup holder cover open or closed it would have been a lot easier. How does that piece come out??? All I noticed was those two plastic pins that stick up but they weren't budging.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I had to fix that pink lever in the shifter today. That went fine, but it was a pain to get out. If I could have got that piece of plastic that holds the cup holder cover open or closed it would have been a lot easier. How does that piece come out??? All I noticed was those two plastic pins that stick up but they weren't budging.
You just have to remove the entire console. It's not that hard. After removing the shifter bezel and the ashtray/heated seat switch bezel you will find 2 screws, remove these. Inside of the console, under the liner is 3-4 screws. remove the screws and lift the back of the console slightly up an slide it rearward to clear the tabs from the front half that go into the dash. Lift the console out. If you have the VES unit (Rear video system) there is a connector at the bottom that has to be disconnected once you start to lift the console.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts