Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good idea or bad idea? is there anything negative about putting a remote start on ur car? how about any remote start you guys would recomend? whats the cost for thoes things? thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've had 2 Viper keyless entry w/ remote starts installed on 2 different vehicles. No complaints whatsoever. The only complaint I have is that I should've taken the time to have it removed from my last vehicle before trading it in. Of course I found out after the truck was gone that the dealer who installed it, removes them at no charge if they installed it. ARRRRGGHHHH! The other one is in my wife's truck and she loves it. I even had them use the aux. button on the remote to turn on the rear defroster.
If I remember correctly it was in the 300-350 bux range installed.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I had one installed at the dealer. I believe it was made and installed by CodeAlarm. I haven't had any issues with it and I love being able to warm my car up (or cool it off) before I get in. I think mine was $300 installed.
-J

·
Registered
657 Posts
The Mopar remote start was installed when I bought my Charger. I have no complaints, its worked perfectly since I've had the Daytona.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts