Charger Forums banner

Regular leather or Preferred Suede sport bucket seats?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you ordered your charger, did you request the regular leather or the preferred suede sport bucket seats?

·
Registered
630 Posts
For my Daytona order, Preferred Suede Sport Bucket seats were the only option. Had I had a choice I would still take it over the regular seats.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
daytona on order here as well... the Daytona Seats is just one peice of the puzzle as to why I ordered the Daytona Package.... :)

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
My original order was for the Charger RT with leather. When the R&T Performance Package became available to order, I changed my order and was required to change to preferred suede instead of the standard leather (that's the only way the order would save after the R&T was added).

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wouldnt settle for the leather because its a bench to me, i didnt like it, but i know i'll love the buckets. I moved around too much with the regular seats...

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I ordered the R/T with the RT pack so I could get the different inserts. I don't like regular leather because you do slide around. The Road and Track seating not only gives your the non skid surface but also gives you the body hugging side bolsters

·
Registered
608 Posts
HEMIDON said:
I ordered the R/T with the RT pack so I could get the different inserts. I don't like regular leather because you do slide around. The Road and Track seating not only gives your the non skid surface but also gives you the body hugging side bolsters
Yup , gotta have it for all the power that throws you around :) I had the opportunity to drive the R/T with the performance package courtesy of ChargerJim, what an awesome ride, and thanks a lot Jim :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
How are those Performance buckets? Are they comfortable enough for commuting? I want the R/T package, but worried about the performance buckets being a little tight or harder to get in and out of the car with them. Part of the reason we are getting the R/T is it is a bigger car than what I have now and I want the extra room. And I don't have a Daytona or R/T with R/T Package to test the seats in.

PS: I do wear a size 50 jacket for shoulder and back size, size 38 wiast.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
The seats in a R&T might be a little tight for someone of your sixe ERIC91Z. I reciently read an article in one of my son's mags that gave the R&T seating a lot of praise but they did say they were a cross between luxary and a form fitted racing seat. The story went on to say that although the seats have 8 way adjustments to include lumbar supports, for large people, they get unconfortable on long trips. I hope I will find the seats to be good, I'm 5'11"+ 175LB +/- with a 40 chest. I ordered my car sight unseen , the dealer said they would call me when they got in a car with R&T. I sat in a VIPER R/T10 (85K + ADM... SHWEEEET ) and the dealer said the seats are very simular...(????? say what! ? ! ? ! ????). The VIPER seats did look simular to the R & T picture.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts