Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Dude, aka Miles.
So i happily took one of the handouts on the Leading Edge octane booster and poured the bottle in my tank once i ran it to empy yesterday. (from the Canes M&G btw)(i put in 93 octane too.)

after about a mile of stompin the gas around (oh i pulled fuse11 when i filled up) i could feel the difference already(bare in mind that i had pulled fuse11 the day before too)

she just wanted to GO more. today on the high way the car held 3rd gear up to 115mph. i dont think its ever gone up that far before in 3rd.

i wasnt sure what i was expecting out of this stuff, but i admit, im pretty impressed. theres just a lot more UMPH behind that gas pedal it feels like.

i can imagine that with a handheld tuned to 93 octane with this stuff would be killer(cant wait to get my diablo and maybe order a couple bottles for fun)

that being said....
i remember Rob mentioning something about the oil additive so i looked it up
http://www.lelube.com/Products_Racing.asp
do you just add 1 bottle(16bucks) to your oil upon changing it? or ? hows that stuff work, id be interested in tinkering with it.

any one else used this stuff? its pretty fun. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've yet to try it out, maybe it will make my SE hold 3rd till 115 mph.:smoke:

By the way you hear about Tool coming to Houston on Nov. 16th?:headbang:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that so? looks like i needa get some tickets! :rockon:

·
Registered
601 Posts
tickets go on sale friday.

im still looking forward to Rage in new orleans later this month :)

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where the hell have i been, i thought rages last show was at... the super music fest in cali which name escapes me.

is it tom morello and zach playing together? and the whole gang?
tom morello is a god amongst men when it comes to playing the geeeetar

·
Registered
313 Posts
The Dude, aka Miles.
So i happily took one of the handouts on the Leading Edge octane booster and poured the bottle in my tank once i ran it to empy yesterday. (from the Canes M&G btw)(i put in 93 octane too.)

after about a mile of stompin the gas around (oh i pulled fuse11 when i filled up) i could feel the difference already(bare in mind that i had pulled fuse11 the day before too)

she just wanted to GO more. today on the high way the car held 3rd gear up to 115mph. i dont think its ever gone up that far before in 3rd.

i wasnt sure what i was expecting out of this stuff, but i admit, im pretty impressed. theres just a lot more UMPH behind that gas pedal it feels like.

i can imagine that with a handheld tuned to 93 octane with this stuff would be killer(cant wait to get my diablo and maybe order a couple bottles for fun)

that being said....
do you just add 1 bottle(16bucks) to your oil upon changing it? or ? hows that stuff work, id be interested in tinkering with it.

Yes the products work -- Steve Anderson the Leading Edge founder was at our meet last Sat. He is a member of sclx. He has a charger SRT8 that runs in the low 12's .....-- his fuel products work and wait until you try the oil treatment -- I had the pleasure of trailering my superbee to Nashville for a product segment shoot for Horsepower TV -- hosted by Joe Elmore and Mike Galley -- we put the product in my engine while taping and did 2 base line pulls and then 2 pulls with the product -- the commercials will air late Oct or Nov -- all I will say is that it was 1?+ hp and 1?+ tq --- i was in awe.....stay tuned :lol:

If you want to talk to steve -- pm me and I will let him introduce you to his products......

·
Registered
740 Posts

when changing the oil, i add a bottle in lieu of an equal amount of oil. it takes about 1000 miles to feel a real increase in torque...but it's for real!!!!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
What if your running royal purple already for your oil?
Royal Purple is a good product, but got beat by Leading Edge at Horsepower TV. The guys at HPTV changed all the fluids in a car to Royal Purple. They got 8 hp increase.

Steve poured in only a bottle into SRTBEE's oil. Saw more hp gains than Royal Purple in the other car.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
With the Leading Edge oil additive.

With the SRT's, you add in 6.5 quarts of oil and 1.5 bottles of Leading Edge's oil additive, every oil change.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so i just put in 7 qts of royal purp a couple weeks ago. RP + LE? :D can only be better right?

now that im back in town, i may have to hook up and get some of this oil additive. high flow cats are goin on this week. and the diablo i expect will be arriving as well.

lets make this the super HP booster weekend on the ride?
my brother is gonna be back from outta state college this weekend, and hasnt seen my car since i had it brylcreemed. gotta show him whats up :p hes a car dork too.

SRTBEE, wanna sell me a quart some time this week? :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts