·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys just thought i'd share a few pics of my latest addition to the charger
side markers:
Before:

After:

color match is not exact but darn close.. the pics are a bit misleading coz in real its much harder to tell the difference
Engine dress-up:
Without flash

With flash

engine cover overlay needs a little more work.. i have to use a heat gun to get rid of the remaining moisture.. but since i dont have that i decided to put the cover back and drive around a little need less to say that i got all the heat i need.. anyways will leave it for a while and then go back to address any remaining issues

unfortunatley i had to remove the side markers coz i fudged up the install on the right side :(.. (entirely my fault for not reading the instructions correctly as i didnt use the water soap mixture.. i thought i knew better and used water only :().. anyways ordered a new set + also ordered the eyebrows :)

anyways, big thanks to Matt at reflective concepts for putting out the great products, and cant wait to get the eyebrows and re install the side marker overlay (coz they looked sick :D)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Much better, looks meaner under the hood...

·
Registered
935 Posts
looks great

Lookin goo I just ordered the stripes and the 5.7 v8. I am really tempted to get the eyebrows and the side markers but need to see a distance shot to see how they would look. Post some when you get it

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replies guys :)... sorry i wont be able to get the side marker pics from a distance as i took it off...
it'll be another week before i get the new kit tho :(.. but rest assured i'll update this thread with pics :)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great. Does the light come through the red?
i could not see any light portrude when i turned them on,.. the overlay is a very strong, dense, good quality material. :)

I'll have much better and clearer pics once the new kit arrives, this time i'm getting the eye brows as well :).

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Tyrant, can you post a pic taken from a little further back? I've thinking about this mod and would like see how they change the over all look of the car. They do look good by the way.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LoneStar, sorry bro i took them off coz i screwed up the installation on one side so idont have any other pics :(... i'll be installing it again in 5 days time once i get a new set.

i didnt want to post their pics.. but i knew many wanted to see how they look and match up to the car's color, so if you can just please give me a little more time i'll get those pics for you :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts