Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of you who live in the Cobb County area, esp Kennesaw/Acworth. At Cobb Parkway and Jiles; the BP station near Publix, this gas station has the best gas prices since the damn fools started their price hike. I had to fill up my truck and wifes car with premiun at 3.09 a gallon.

Good luck with your chargers :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I saw people in Snellville waiting to get into a gas station charging 3.99 a gallon and 5 miles down the road was another station with less cars waiting to get in charging 2.89. Man the prices just took off all day. I'm glad I filled up Monday and man did the media get Atlanta stirred up.

·
Registered
832 Posts
SW Atl(East Point) $4.89!!!!!! :mad: I'm gonna start stealing gas and selling it for a buck :smoke: Chris Rock said it would be easier to just pay a Mexican to carry him :lol:

·
Registered
832 Posts
rogelio aguilera said:
:neutral: Wrong, i would definitely charge Chris Rock more to carry him around. :neutral:
:lol:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That run on gas used about a months supply of gas. What pisses me off is the station owners/managers raising gas prices to rip people off. Due to this, I will not park in their lots to write reports. They can kiss my hairy ass as a robbery suspect takes them for all their ill-gotten gas money loot. I did this to deter robberies at these locations.

Anyway, since my truck get about 20 mpg, I guess the SRT will not be too foar from what I am used to now. :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
D-Bob - - - the only way I can justify it is that I am gettign better mileage than the Pathfidner I traded in, so it make me feel a wee bit better.... the speed and handling however make me feel TONS better! :happy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts