Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

As I mentioned in previous thread I was going to post up pictures of all of our previous builds We have quite a few pictures so this will take a little while, but bear with us.

Some of these cars are custom jobs that we have done for clients, others are completed vehicles that we designed and in turn sold to a custom. Really our limits are endless and we are always open to any suggestions that you all may have.

These pics are of a 2006 Dodge Charger that we did for a guy out here in Tucson. We shaved his rear door handles, put the C/3 interior package in and fabricated in and painted a cuda grill into his front fascia.

Enjoy the pics!
C/3 Motorsports Inc.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These pictures are of our C/3 edition SRTs. One is a 300 with the magnum front end and cuda grill fabricated in. The other is our C/3 Edition SRT Charger.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The last few pictures are of another one of our SRT clone vehicles, a Charger R/T and our Magnum with a 300 front end.

Thanks for checking out stuff out and these vehicles ARE for sale, I will do another post on that soon.

Thanks,
C/3 Motorsports Inc.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,651 Posts
I am planning a trip down to New Mexico to see my pops one of these days soon, and have to pass through tuscon on my way (I'm in Vegas). Maybe I'll stop in and say hi.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am planning a trip down to New Mexico to see my pops one of these days soon, and have to pass through tuscon on my way (I'm in Vegas). Maybe I'll stop in and say hi.
Please come by and see us. We have 30,000 square foot building that we would love to give you a tour of and we're always up for some good conversation about these amazing cars.

Thanks,
C/3 Motorsports Inc.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The cuda front end is hot Like the shaved handles almost looks like a 2dr
is that cuda front end a one of a kind or can i order it ?
Like it love it GOT TO HAVE IT

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The cuda front end can be ordered as a stand alone grill or we can take it and fabricate it into a front end. We are working on coming up with one for the Grip front end as well.

Thanks,
C/3 Motorsport Inc.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Those turned out sweeeeeet. I need to get those seats. I talked with you down at the Irvine show last spring and you told me you could build them. I need to find out more about them now...

·
Registered
278 Posts
I like the white one with the Grip front and sides personally ;-)

Bill and the gang at C3 are great stand-up guys! Highly reccomended!

-M

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice

Those front ends are nice but what type of grill material are they using some type of mesh? I like that looks clean

·
Registered
968 Posts
How much does the Charger w/ the Magnum front end swap run? Not the whole vehicle but just the swap. Very interesting. Beautiful work, I love all the cars.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
front 1.JPG

front 2.JPG

You guys are AWESOME...thanks a lot for the Grip Fascia...have turned many heads.

Thanks again Bill

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
tail.JPG

engine.JPG

Local body shop did it for me...also capped my tails and some goodies under the hood.

The paint looks a little off in the pics....lots of polen and car dirty. Those pics are right after they were installed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts