Charger Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
225 Posts
Stelantis cut the 2021 rebate from $3000 to $2000 for May. And decided to double down and give it another $500 haircut for June. So it's now a paltry $1500.

So 0% APR is going to save alot more money over a 3% bank rate. Close to $3K difference for my build order.

Can you Sold Order Protect the 0% 72 months on an order? Currently the website lists June 30 expiration.

What kind of credit score and down payment are needed to qualify? I plan to put down about 10%.
Does it work with the Affiliate and Employee Advantage programs?
Requirements are 740 and no down payment needed, I just did it last weekend. Saved my $4300 over the 3% offer they have. So 4300-1500 = $2800 cheaper to take the 0%

Reactions: Koron

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Google Chrysler Financing and you will go to the site to fill out their credit app.
Its a preapproval on the Chrysler Capitol website. I'm being told most people get preapproval but what your not told is under what terms your approved.

I'll do both Chryslern and dealer. They been slow to get back to me, Order should go in this week. Fingers crossed.

From what I am reading auto uses some other algorithm for credit score than FICO. Is the auto less aggressive?

41 - 43 of 43 Posts