Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About month after I bought my RT, I started to hear a weird vibrating sound when I had the sunroof open. I though it was a rear seatbelt but after a few weeks when it was driving me crazy, i found that there was a plastic film that was on the rear window that was peeling off near the roof line. it was well into the roof panel so the best I could do was to put a strip of duct tape across it (hidden by the roof panel) to stop it. Well it did work, you can see it, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

PS I didn't peel it off as I already have the rear window tinited.

·
Registered
481 Posts
About month after I bought my RT, I started to hear a weird vibrating sound when I had the sunroof open. I though it was a rear seatbelt but after a few weeks when it was driving me crazy, i found that there was a plastic film that was on the rear window that was peeling off near the roof line. it was well into the roof panel so the best I could do was to put a strip of duct tape across it (hidden by the roof panel) to stop it. Well it did work, you can see it, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

PS I didn't peel it off as I already have the rear window tinited.
Couln't you have moistened the film with the soapy solution used to install the film and try to reattach it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts