1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to do pics at different light levels.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Looks good, but I think the screen images appear reversed. :nervous s

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where did you put your camera? Could you put pics up of that? Also, are you running the image through your head unit, rearview mirror, or seperate screen?

Just curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
252 Posts
yea need to add this to my mod list I really like that and like you said clarity is really good

·
Registered
907 Posts
looks good and i especially like the camera mount. it looks stock.. which is nice so that people don't mess with it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nice job. My camera is about as clear as yours. Where is yours mounted? If you look at the top right of my license plate, you can see the camera.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looking good, guys. I will try and post some pics of the clarity on mine as well as location since I will be modding the bracket so its not so big and bulky. Its a great mod especially when you have the option of leaving it on while you drive. Its funny to see your neighbor's face after you run over his cat.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Looking good, guys. I will try and post some pics of the clarity on mine as well as location since I will be modding the bracket so its not so big and bulky. Its a great mod especially when you have the option of leaving it on while you drive. Its funny to see your neighbor's face after you run over his cat.

ROFLMAO

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where did you put your camera? Could you put pics up of that? Also, are you running the image through your head unit, rearview mirror, or seperate screen?

Just curious. Thanks!

Nice job. My camera is about as clear as yours. Where is yours mounted? If you look at the top right of my license plate, you can see the camera.
My Camera is mounted at the top of the license plate frame, its actually built in. The image is running through my head unit which is a Avic D3

·
Registered
635 Posts
thanks for the posting pics and thread....specially in different lighting...I need a front view camera so I dont curb my fascia again!

·
Registered
12 Posts
i had the bullet style backup camera in my truck and it was nice and only 50 bones and looked just as clear as his $199 one.....ebay is the place im telling you

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hey FlipFlop, what's that in the second picture?

Looks amazing.
Heh, that is my rearview mirror (playing Guitar Hero II). It is connected to the rear camera and also is connected to the xbox. I can switch between either input or play both at once by having them appear side-by-side. I love excessive, useless tech. Hee hee.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I might have to grab one of these

1 - 20 of 32 Posts